Spectrum Fine Wine Auctions

The Winter 2018 Auction

Auction # 479 | View Auction Schedule and Details
Back to auction lot listing Back to Auction Lot Listing
Pre-Bidding Ends: 12/12/2018 5:00:00 PM PST

Lot #193. Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Echézeaux 2010

Description: Consists of 1 Bottle, 0.75L
Score: 94 AM.
"Approximately 45+ year old vines from 2 different climats, 90% of which is in Les Poulaillères and the other 10% is in Clos St. Denis. Exuberant and ripe spicy purple fruit also exhibits distinct floral and warm earth nuances that go on to suffuse the rich and finely detailed medium-bodied flavors that possess excellent underlying tension before terminating in a focused, intense and gorgeously long finish. This is pure silk and lace but the really impressive aspect of this wine is just how much depth it has. A sublime knockout . . ." Burghound.com, Jan 14, 2013
Provenance: The Alpine Cellar
Notes: Lightly scuffed capsule, #02105.
Lot Location: Orange County
Estimate: $1,400


- Indicates you are the winning bidder for a specific lot.
- Indicates you are the highest bidder for a specific lot.
- Indicates you have been outbid on a specific lot.
*Price includes BP if auction is closed
^Reserve not met